Two-Story New American Home Plan with First-Floor Master
About This Plan
- This two-story, New American home plan offers an open gable above the inviting front porch, with stone accents on the columns.
- The light and airy living space consists of the living / dining area and the kitchen. A double-bowl kitchen sink sits in the multi-purpose island, and a spacious walk-in pantry provides plenty of storage space.
- Sliding doors open to a screened porch and beyond to a back deck with an outdoor shower.
- Retreat to the main-level master suite, complete with a recessed ceiling, 4-fixture bath, and generously sized walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, bedrooms 2 and 3 share a full bathroom, and a spacious gathering room sits at the top of the stairs.
- The double garage attaches to the right of the home, and a mudroom with a built-in bench sits just inside.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,498 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,690 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 808 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 304 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 83 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 81' 2"
- Depth: 48' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 646 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"