Two-Story New American House Plan with Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- This two-story, New American house plan features tapered columns, supporting the front porch, and stone accents, which add texture to the exterior.
- The main floor consists of the shared living spaces in an open floor plan, along with a private study. The eat-in kitchen includes an oversized island, and a bar near the walk-in pantry.
- The family foyer, just inside from the 3-car garage, includes a built-in bench and a closet with cubbies to better organize outdoor gear.
- Retreat to the second-level master bedroom, featuring a step ceiling, large walk-in closet with access to the laundry room, and a spacious en suite with dual sinks.
- Three similarly-sized bedrooms share a 4-fixture bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,665 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,291 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,374 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 110 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 307 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,185 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 8"
- Depth: 47' 8"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 788 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss