Two-story New American House Plan with Optional Lower Level
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Steeply pitched gable roofs reach for the sky on the front elevation of this two-story, New American house plan, while a blend of siding materials offer a texture-rich exterior.
- The main level consists of the common living spaces, primarily in an open layout, except for the study near the foyer and more secluded, octagonal sunroom off the kitchen.
- Entry from the forward-facing, 3-car garage leads into a back hall, which includes a drop zone for keys, built-in lockers, coat closet and powder bath.
- The spacious second level is where you'll find the sleeping rooms, along with the laundry room that includes space for the hobbyist to spread out. The homeowner will appreciate the sitting nook attached to the master suite and the lavish, 5-fixture bath.
- Increase living space by 1,588 sq. ft. and spend time with family and friends in the family / game room with a walk-behind bar. Also downstairs, discover an exercise room and fifth bedroom.
- BUILD LOCATION: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
- OPTIONAL FOUNDATIONS: Please allow 5 to 10 business days for any of the alternate foundations.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,948 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,819 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,029 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,588 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 149 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 754 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 8
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss