Two-Story Northwest House Plan with Lots of Storage
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Tapered columns set on stone bases support the large front porch of this Northwest house plan.
- There's a generous amount of living space on the first floor and a formal dining room right off the foyer.
- Or you can dine in the breakfast nook that has windows on three sides.
- In the kitchen, the island has a peninsula eating bar with the sink nicely positioned to see out onto the back porch or the nook or the big family room.
- Homeowners get a first floor master suite with a double tray ceiling and double doors that take you out to the screened porch.
- Pocket doors in the master walk-in closet open to the laundry room - a wonderful convenience.
- Every bedroom on the second floor has a walk-in closet and there's a loft for all to enjoy.
- Bedroom 4 can also be used as a study.
- There's a huge amount of unfinished storage space off the loft.
- NOTE: Please allow 10 to 15 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,726 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,669 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,057 sq. ft.
- Storage: 254 sq. ft.
- Deck: 217 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 447 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Slab, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 3"
- Depth: 63' 9"
- Max ridge height: 35' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 483 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick