Two-Story Plan with a Side-Load Garage
About This Plan
- A covered porch and side-load garage are two of the many features of this two-story home.
- A lovely two-story foyer and open staircase greet you upon entering.
- The family room features a fireplace surrounded by large windows that extend to the second level.
- The well-organized kitchen provides a center island that allows for an eating area, while the nook is perfect for larger meals.
- The laundry room just off the kitchen, and an additional powder room can also be found on the main floor.
- This home also offers a formal dining room, perfect for family meals.
- The upper level holds two bedrooms each with amazingly huge walk-in closets.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,066 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,431 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 635 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 4"
- Depth: 51' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 519 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available