Two-Story Solarium Welcomes the Sun
About This Plan
- With a balcony above, the entry to this traditional home plan leads into a splendid great room with a sunken solarium. The solarium features a U-shaped stairs and large arched window.
- A half-circle bar and cooking island is the focal point of the kitchen which has a banquet-sized dining area nearby.
- The master suite includes a large, separate study with a bay window. The luxurious master bath includes two large walk-in closets, dual sinks and a garden spa tub.
- Four other bedrooms, two bathrooms, a loft and a library are upstairs.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor; 8' second floor.
- Foundation: basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,850 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,306 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,544 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,234 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 81' 4"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 646 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss