Two Story Southern
About This Plan
- With a front porch and great southern Louisiana style, this home plan has plenty of curb appeal.
- This Southern Louisiana style home plan is two stories with the master bedroom and all the living areas downstairs.
- The master bedroom in this plan is generous in size and opens to the rear covered porch.
- The family room has wide built-ins surrounding a large fireplace and access to the rear porch.
- Combing the kitchen, keeping room and breakfast nook creates a huge space where most of your family will congregate around.
- Heading up the stairs to the second floor, you will arrive in the study with a hall immediately to your right that leads to the three upstairs bedrooms.
- Two baths will accommodate everyone.
- A delightful upper porch can be reached through bedrooms 3 and 4.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,877 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,908 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 969 sq. ft.
- Storage: 28 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 340 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 58' 4"
- Max ridge height: 34' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 532 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick