Two-Story Southern Design Masterpiece
About This Plan
- This traditional southern home plan is a two-story masterpiece of functionality.
- A dining area to the left of the foyer entrance augments a large kitchen and breakfast area.
- The living room exits by two French doors out to a covered porch with deck that provides plenty of room for outdoor entertaining.
- The left side of the lower floor includes the master bedroom and bath, which features a walk-in-closet, along with a half-bath that is accessible from the living area.
- The upper floor, centered on a balcony that overlooks the living room below, includes three bedrooms and two complete baths.
- The basement level houses a two-car garage and a large future game room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,514 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,630 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 884 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 1055 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 10
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite