Two-story Southern Home Plan with Main-floor Master Bedroom
About This Plan
- At a width of 32 feet, this two-story Southern home plan is perfect narrow plot lines.
- The 10'-deep front porch welcomes you inside, where an open-concept living space greets you. The kitchen is tucked into the corner and features a large prep island with seating for casual meals.
- The master bedroom is conveniently located on the main floor and includes a 5-fixture bathroom with two walk-in closets.
- Enter from the rear porch to find the laundry room and a built-in bench with overhead cubbies next to a powder bath.
- Three family bedrooms wrap around the second level, and share a 4-fixture bathroom with the tub and toilet separate from the two sinks.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,135 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,455 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 680 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 372 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Pier
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 9"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick