Two-Story Southern Home Plan with Main-Level Master Bed
About This Plan
- Stone and brick adorn the facade of this two-story, southern house plan with arched windows and a large, rear porch.
- The common living space resides in the center of the home, with a vaulted ceiling and fireplace offering a feeling of grandeur in the living room. A quiet study is located just off the foyer with a beautiful decorative ceiling.
- The kitchen includes a prep island and a buffet-style bar top which overlooks the living room, and the nearby walk-in pantry provides plenty of storage.
- To the left, discover the main-level, master suite with a bay window sitting nook, 5-fixture bath, and a large walk-in closet. A second suite on the main level is perfect guests and includes a 4-fixture bath.
- Upstairs, bedrooms 3 and 4 include a full bath, and a spacious bonus room sits above the 2-car garage for added flexibility.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,159 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,876 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,283 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 80' 1"
- Depth: 68' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side