Two-Story Southwestern House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A flat roof and viga beams give this large Southwestern house plan its character.
- Five beams top the formal dining room ceiling for a rustic effect.
- The large two-story living room also has a beamed ceiling and has a corner fireplace with views of both the kitchen and the rear covered patio.
- A built-in banquette in the kitchen is a great spot for informal dining, with windows on two sides to bring in light.
- There are two bedrooms on the main floor and two more on the second floor.
- The very special master suite boasts a corner fireplace,a large walk-in closet and a delightful private balcony.