Two-Story Stucco Dream Home
About This Plan
- Massive stucco columns draw your attention as you enter the custom wooden doors of this fantastic design. A two-story ceiling draws you into the home and continues throughout the great room directly ahead.
- The formal dining room lies to the left of the entry, while the study lies to the right; both rooms feature exquisite ceiling details.
- The kitchen, nook and family room all blend easily together to create the perfect daily living area.
- A mother-in-law's suite is found to the right of the great room and is the perfect place for privacy.
- The massive master suite is located on the second floor and includes a corner whirlpool tub, spacious closet and step ceiling.
- Two additional bedrooms each have a private bath and exceptional views to the living areas below.
- An angled three-stall garage makes this home truly unique.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,861 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,322 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,539 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 111 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 0"
- Depth: 86' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1315 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss