Two-Story Traditional Country Home
About This Plan
- This traditional two-story home plan features the distinctive look of days gone by.
- The formal living room features arched soffits, while the formal dining room is large enough to entertain a large group.
- The gourmet kitchen has it all--an island, double sink, walk-in pantry, breakfast bar, and an adjoining nook.
- The nook features French doors to the rear while sharing a two-sided fireplace with the family room.
- The private master suite will pamper you with a walk-in closet, a plush bath with double vanity and a corner window tub.
- Upstairs you'll find three additional bedrooms which share a full bath with double vanity and a private tub/shower.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,736 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,871 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 865 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 86' 0"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 896 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss