Two-Story Traditional Home
About This Plan
- A wonderful open floor plan complements this Traditional two-story home plan.
- The large opening between the living and dining rooms allows guests to easily pass between the two rooms.
- A study in the front of the house could also serve as a bedroom due to the attached full bathroom.
- A fireplace warms the spacious family room that is open to the kitchen and nook.
- The balcony hall on the second floor overlooks the foyer below.
- Four bedrooms are on this level along with a huge bonus room that adds an extra 360 square feet to the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,302 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,371 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 931 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 360 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 8"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room