Two-Story Traditional Home Plan
About This Plan
- This 3,943 square foot design is a two-story traditional with English Tudor details. The exterior consists of stucco and stacked stone with rough-sawn columns.
- Featuring 4 bedrooms and 3-1/2 baths, this house plan includes front and rear stairs for access to the upper level. The 20'x 19' family room is highlighted by a fireplace, built-in desk and wet bar. The family room also features a vaulted ceiling. Measuring 17'x20',the living room features built-in bookcases on either side of the fireplace.
- The master suite, located on the lower level, is truly an owner's retreat. It features two walk-in closets and a built-in bookcase. The master bath, with vaulted ceiling and skylights, has separate garden tub and shower, separate vanities and a linen closet. Located just off of the master suite is a study measuring 14'x 13' which could also serve as a nursery.
- Completing the lower level is a 16'x13' dining room, large gourmet kitchen and steps leading down to the basement can be eliminated and replaced by a utility closet in areas which do not permit a basement.
- The upper level features 3 bedrooms and a gallery. Bedroom 2 has a private bath. Bedrooms 3 and 4 share a private bath. The gallery measures 24'x 10' and makes a comfortable sitting area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,943 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,646 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,297 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 48' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick