Two-Story Traditional House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Scalloped wood shakes give this Traditional house plan a Victorian feel.
- The front porch wraps around the living room and dining room.
- From the dining room you can step out onto the front porch or go through slding glass doors out to the back covered porch.
- In the efficient kitchen, everything is close at hand and the snack bar overlooks the family room with its big fireplace.
- Up on the second floor, the loft style study has sliding glass doors to an upstairs balcony.
- The master suite has a charming window seat.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,996 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,096 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 900 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 459 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss