Two-Story Traditional with Updates
About This Plan
- A traditional two-story design has been brought into the 21st century. The kitchen flows easily into the nook where a bay window allows plenty of natural light into the living space. Beyond the nook is the spacious great room, complete with corner fireplace, and access through double French doors into the den.
- All of the bedrooms are located on the second floor, each with a private walk-in closet and a Jack and Jill bathroom.
- The master suite pampers with a spacious walk-in closet, private bath with whirlpool tub and a step ceiling in the bedroom.
- The three-stall attached garage completes the design.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,353 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,081 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,272 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 726 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss