Two-story Transitional Home Plan with Home Office and First-floor Guest Suite
About This Plan
- The exterior of this two-story Transitional home plan is rich in character with warm wood accents, shed dormers, and a front porch formed by brick.
- The combined living room and kitchen offers a sense of togetherness and provides plenty of space for multiple cooks, along with easy access to the back porch.
- The kitchen counter wraps around to connect with the adjacent mudroom / pantry that leads to the double garage.
- A formal dining room and home office provide quieter, more intimate spaces, and a guest suite includes access to the main-level full bathroom.
- The master bedroom is located upstairs and joined by a 5-fixture bathroom with a toilet room, freestanding tub, and walk-in closet. Three family bedrooms and a laundry room complete the second level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,215 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,547 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,668 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 168 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 85 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 501 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 15 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick