Two-Story Turret in Back
About This Plan
- This traditional ranch home plan features a rear design with European flair with its two-story turret and a lovely Palladian window. Enter under a keystone arch into a foyer opens on the left through French doors, revealing a den or formal dining room.
- The great room boasts a cathedral ceiling, deck views and a fireplace framed by built-ins.
- The kitchen is ready to serve, with a snack bar that seats six, an island and easy access to the bayed casual nook.
- The master suite is tucked away for privacy accented by a tray ceiling and a dazzling bath with a corner tub. Two secondary bedrooms share a full bath on the far right.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,383 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,383 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,383 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 83' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 757 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss