Two-Story Vaulted Entry Design
About This Plan
- The two-story, vaulted entry and living room create a feeling of airiness and space.
- Your family and guests will love relaxing in the living room because of its pleasant corner fireplace.
- The large kitchen, which features a large pantry, lots of workspace, and a breakfast bar; it will delight the family cook.
- The large laundry room provides plenty of space and is near the entry to the three-car garage.
- The dining room is open to the kitchen and offers an exceptional view to the outdoors.
- The main floor master bedroom has bright windows and a large walk-in closet, along with a master bath that provides a private spot for relaxing in the whirling waters of the spa tub.
- Upstairs, you will find two large bedrooms with plenty of closet space and a shared full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,147 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,490 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 657 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 960 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss