Two-Story Wall of Windows
About This Plan
- Stone and stucco siding work together to create a fa'ade that's appealing and affordable. Inside, a unique floor plan offers an opportunity for arched openings, columns that define rooms, and a spacious kitchen.
- The large family room features a corner fireplace and a two-story wall of windows that allow plenty of natural light to warm the home.
- The kitchen features an eat-in island, large walk-in pantry, and direct access to the adjacent dining room.
- The master suite is located on the opposite side of the home and includes his and hers closets, a corner whirlpool tub and dual sinks.
- Upstairs, you'll find three additional bedrooms, two of which have private bathrooms and walk-in closets.
- A large bonus room for the kids makes the upstairs their private haven.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,134 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,987 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,147 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 373 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 4"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1132 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss