Two-story Walls of Glass
About This Plan
- Wide open spaces and walls of glass that extend up two stories highlight this Craftsman home plan with Old World charm.
- Interesting dormers, a steep-pitched roof and combination of stone, stucco and siding create an impressive exterior.
- Inside, all the main rooms are open to each other allowing wonderful views.
- The gourmet kitchen with large walk-in pantry opens to a breakfast nook flooded with light from windows on three sides that rise up two stories.
- Enjoy the view of the covered porch with trellis while dining in the formal dining room.
- Two bedrooms share a bath on the left wing of the home while the master suite lies on the opposite side for privacy. The enormous walk-in closet and master bath will surely pamper the owners.
- A study off the foyer could be used as a guest suite with access to a bath and walk-in closet.
- Bonus space on the second floor offers room for an in-law suite, a media room or an additional bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,687 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,151 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 536 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 86' 4"
- Depth: 70' 6"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 759 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick