Two-Story West Indies-Style House Plan With Two Master Suites
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This West Indies-style house plan shows off its dual hip roofs with white fascia and supporting brackets. Bahama shutters soften and shade the second-story windows while a standing-seam metal roof shelters the dual garage doors.
- A spacious front porch greets guests and escorts them through the foyer, past the dining room and den/guest bedroom. These rooms have access to their own full bath behind the kitchen.
- The great room is stunning with its vaulted ceiling and wall of pocketing glass sliders that open to the covered lanai. The gourmet kitchen takes in the views and offers easy access to the public areas. An extra large eat-at-island is perfect for casual dining. There is plenty of room for a walk-in pantry around the corner from the stairs and laundry/elevator access.
- The owner’s suite has a private entrance that is buffered by a sitting room with private lanai access. Just beyond is the spacious bedroom with tray ceiling. Pocket doors open to the master bath with separate vanities, walk-in shower and tub wet room and large walk-in closet.
- At the top of the stairs is an open landing that gives access to both the Game Room or the second owner’s suite. The large game room is complete with a wet bar. The second owners suite has its own bath and private balcony.
- The second floor’s guest bedrooms each have their own bath and utilize an upstairs laundry.
- The garage holds up to three cars, or the third bay can hold all your sports vehicles and equipment. Its the perfect man cave. Extra storage and Valet are just inside the garage door. This home functions perfectly as a family home, while at the same time is ready for elegant entertaining.
- Designed into the plan are exclusive energy-saving techniques. When built to these specs, it can result in a 50% savings when compared to other new homes. A 60-70% savings when compared to older homes.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,051 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,542 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,509 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 99 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 99 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 358 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 280 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 6"
- Depth: 89' 1"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 846 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss