2 - 3
About This Plan
- Windows that rise up for two stories flood the living and dining room with light in this delightful Mountain vacation home plan.
- The big fireplace gives you a focal point and warms the whole area.
- An efficient galley kitchen keeps everything close at hand and easy to reach.
- A splendid wrap-around deck enhances your outdoor living.
- Two bedrooms are on the main floor and a third bedroom lies on the upper floor along with a loft that overlooks the main living area below.
- Related Plan: Downsize with house plan 6702MG (1,426 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,547 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,086 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 461 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,086 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"