Two Story with Cottage Flavor
About This Plan
- This two-story home plan would be so nice to come home to. Craftsman window grids and wooden handrails give it a cottage flavor; while handsome brick veneer wainscoting and slender wooden posts add to the sense of nostalgia.
- Natural light spills into the entry through a sidelight. On the right, a wide arched opening leads into an even brighter space, expanded by a window bay that fills the entire front wall.
- The vaulted great room is at the heart of this home.
- A long eating bar wraps around the kitchen edge closest to the great room and spacious, rectangular nook.
- Counters wrap around all four sides of the kitchen, and there's plenty of cupboard space, including a pantry.
- Luxuries in the vaulted master suite include: a dual vanity, spa tub, walk-in closet, and fully enclosed toilet and shower.
- Two more bedrooms are upstairs, plus a bathroom and walk-in storage closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,045 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,489 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 556 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 138 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 496 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss