Two-Story Work Of Art
About This Plan
- The words gorgeous, stunning, and attractive describe this two-story work of art. The exterior is beautifully decorated with brick, and siding.
- The two-story foyer is framed with a stylish formal dining room to the left.
- The upstairs offers four spacious bedrooms, including the master bedroom.
- The great room features a fireplace, with large windows providing a charming view to the back yard.
- The kitchen opens into the spacious nook, with french doors that lead to the back yard.
- See 89686AH and 89688AH for variations on this house plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,106 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,102 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,004 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 8"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss