Two Wrap-Around Porches
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Two covered porches wrap around the front and rear of this expansive country-style home.
- Stepped ceilings are found in the master bedroom and dining room, while the great room is vaulted. The living room could also be a guest room.
- An expansive area is created by the kitchen, breakfast room and great room which has a fireplace.
- An office or sitting room with a bay connects to the master bedroom. The magnificent master bath consists of a garden tub, separate shower and two sinks. His and her walk-in closets complete the master suite.
- Upstairs, a second-floor balcony overlooks the foyer. Two family bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet, share a hall bath.
- Ceilings: 9' standard; 10' stepped ceilings in master bedroom and dining room.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,837 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,152 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 685 sq. ft.
- Deck: 775 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 88' 8"
- Depth: 59' 2"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 442 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick