Ultimate Atrium For A Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- Massive sunken great room with vaulted ceiling includes exciting balcony overlook of towering atrium window wall.
- Breakfast bar adjoins open "California" kitchen.
- Seven vaulted rooms for drama and four fireplaces for warmth.
- Master bath complemented by colonnade and fireplace surrounding sunken tub and deck.
- The lower-level atrium adds 248 square feet to this house plan.
- The 3-car garage has two doors, one measuring 8'x7' (one car) and the other measuring 16'x7' (two car).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,810 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,810 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 3,318 sq. ft.
- Entry: 88 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 88' 0"
- Depth: 70' 8"
- Max ridge height: 25' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 626 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss