Ultimate Family Home Plan
About This Plan
- This stately home plan updates the traditional colonial style with brick and stone exterior. You know it is something special when you first see the Roman Corinthian columns at the grand entrance.
- Walk through the two-story foyer and gaze at the balcony above overlooking two-story living room.
- A fabulous kitchen opens to both the vaulted keeping room and the formal dining room.
- The large master suite with double tray ceiling has a relaxing sitting area separated by columns and archway.
- This home also has optional finished terrace basement area with guest suite, card room, wet bar, media, & billard area.
- Two upstairs bedrooms each have their own bath and walk-in closet.
- NOTE: The crawlspace version comes with the same elevations as the basement version.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,182 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,483 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 699 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,514 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 86' 8"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 761 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick