Ultimate Oceanfront House Plan
About This Plan
- This house plan is the ultimate in oceanfront living and delivers great visual appeal outside and casual entertaining inside (and out).
- A bedroom suite and office flank the entry foyer and hallway. Beyond, the home opens to an ornate stairway, living, dining and kitchen.
- The dining and living rooms open to the rear porch through french doors.
- Upstairs the master suite has spectacular views.
- The standard version of this plan is designed with wood pilings. The exterior walls are 2x6 wood frame. First and second floor systems are pre-engineered wood trusses. The roof is standing seam metal over plywood deck, and pre-engineered wood trusses. The exterior is finished with cedar shakes and white moldings.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 44091TD (2,621 sq. ft.), 44173TD (1,639 sq. ft.), 44116TD (1,581 sq. ft.) and 44124TD (1,283 sq. ft.). Get a narrow version (23'6"-wide) with house plan 44144TD. Downsize with 44145TD (2,110 sq. ft.) and 44161TD (1,672 sq. ft.).
- Add a detached garage plan with 44168TD (3 car), 44169TD (3 car), 44134TD (2 car) and 44167TD (2 car).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,616 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,888 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 728 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 774 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Piling
- Standard Type(s): 2x6 or ICF
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss