Unexpected Amenities Galore
About This Plan
- This traditional ranch home is sure to please due to its unexpected amenities.
- You'll love the front porch with its graceful columns making it the perfect place.
- From the see-through fireplace between the great room and den, to the art niche to the lockers and bench just off the garage, you will be pleasantly surprised at all of the extras packed into this home.
- The open floor plan allows for maximum use of space and provides a living space big enough to entertain any size group.
- The master suite features a tray ceiling, spacious bathroom and walk-in closet; two additional bedrooms can be found on the opposite side of the home allowing for maximum privacy for mom and dad.
- The three-stall garage makes this house perfect for any family.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,420 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,420 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 63' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 660 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss