About This Plan
- This two-story design features an old-fashioned covered front porch from which you enter the two-story foyer.
- Bracketing the foyer are a formal living room and a dining room or office. A convenient short hall with a pantry leads to the kitchen with its built-in desk or hutch and its central eating island. The kitchen flows into the informal dining bay.
- Set off by a half-wall, the family room focuses on its fireplace.
- Upstairs, a stepped ceiling tops the master bedroom. The master bath features a large walk-in closet. Bedrooms two and three share a bath with two sinks. Bonus space could be finished as a playroom or fourth bedroom.
- Ceilings: 9'1' first floor; 8'1' second floor.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space included.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,092 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,152 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 940 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,152 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 300 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 58' 8"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 502 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick