Uniqe Angled House Plan
About This Plan
- Break from the ordinary with this unique angled house plan. Both this and the front-entry garage versions share the same layout that makes this design so appealing.
- Enter off the covered porch into your formal entry with 10' ceiling. Your views extend through and acrodd the house.
- The great room is open to all the public space. A fireplace and views to the rear patio add to the visual appeal. Your home theater will fit nicely into the built-in entertainment center.
- The master suite is accentuated with a fireplace in the bedroom. The longitudinal bath has plenty of room for both. And you'll love that huge walk-in closet.
- Two additional bedrooms are located across the plana and share a bath.
- Upstairs you can expand with a bonus room and third bath.
- Related Plan: Need a front-entry garage? See house plan 48121FM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,053 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,509 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 544 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 83' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 575 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick