Unique And Exciting Four-Story Traditional House Plan
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Unique and unusual features give this Traditional house plan an edge over other upscale homes.
- Besides the residential elevator and lovely oval dining room, the home is loaded with special ceiling treatments and built-ins.
- Enter the home from the garage level and you have an optional finished lower level with a home office, rec room and extra bedroom and bathroom.
- Once you are on the main living level, you will be impressed by the octagonal living room with built-in display niches and a gorgeous vaulted ceiling.
- The oval dining room is across the hall and in back the kitchen and family room form one huge space with a unique convex window wall that overlooks the veranda.
- Bedrooms are on the next floor up with the two front-facing bedrooms, each having a balcony.
- The opulent master suite has a two-way fireplaced shared with the vaulted master bathroom.
- On the top floor, the optional in-law apartment has access to the residential elevator too and even has a separate sitting area, patio with skylights and walk-in pantry in the kitchen.
Optional In-Law 3rd Floor
Garage Level with Optional Living
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,847 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,385 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,462 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 895 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 45' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"