Unique And Exciting Four-Story Traditional House Plan
3 - 5
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Unique and unusual features give this Traditional house plan an edge over other upscale homes.
- Besides the residential elevator and lovely oval dining room, the home is loaded with special ceiling treatments and built-ins.
- Enter the home from the garage level and you have an optional finished lower level with a home office, rec room and extra bedroom and bathroom.
- Once you are on the main living level, you will be impressed by the octagonal living room with built-in display niches and a gorgeous vaulted ceiling.
- The oval dining room is across the hall and in back the kitchen and family room form one huge space with a unique convex window wall that overlooks the veranda.
- Bedrooms are on the next floor up with the two front-facing bedrooms, each having a balcony.
- The opulent master suite has a two-way fireplaced shared with the vaulted master bathroom.
- On the top floor, the optional in-law apartment has access to the residential elevator too and even has a separate sitting area, patio with skylights and walk-in pantry in the kitchen.