Unique and Exclusive Prairie Style House Plan
About This Plan
- A delightful glass solarium is a most cheerful place to spend time in this unique Prairie style house plan that is exclusive to Architectural Designs.
- Enjoy the warmth of the two-way fireplace in both the dining room and salon.
- Walls of glass brighten the kitchen and family room that are combined into one large space.
- A round kitchen island is another unique feature.
- The four car garage is split into two double bay areas with a large shop/hobby room between them.
- There's even a handy half bath so you can wash up after your projects.
- A greenhouse and garden area are ideal for growing your own herbs and vegetables.
- On the second floor, the master bedroom is simply stunning and has its own private lanai.
- Bedroom 2 also gets a lanai and there's a big library and study.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,790 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,899 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,891 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 30 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 275 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 96' 4"
- Depth: 81' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1040 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss