Unique and Luxurious
About This Plan
- Unusual angles and big transoms give this Hill Country house plan a bit of a contemporary feel.
- A spectacular fanned staircase takes center stage as you step into the grand two-story foyer.
- Interior columns keep the sight lines open so you can see the lovely oval tray ceiling in the formal dining room.
- The sunroom overlooks the pool and patio area that offers an outdoor wet bar and handy half bathroom.
- In the kitchen, an island and a peninsula eating bar add extra counter space.
- The morning room is bright and cheerful with glass on three sides.
- There's even a dog room for Fido.
- You can entertain in the huge great room with wet bar or head to the cozy media room, all on the first floor.
- On the second floor, the opulent master suite gets a sitting room, private deck, two walk-in closets, a wet bar and a gorgeous master bathroom.
- Bedroom 2 also has a private deck and the home comes with a second floor laundry room.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,199 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,213 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,986 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 353 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 91' 5"
- Depth: 75' 1"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 795 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick Or Truss