Unique Angled Mediterranean Home
About This Plan
- From the outside, this beautiful Mediterranean home has a balanced facade but once you enter, its unique floor plan makes its presence known.
- Two angled wings off the parlor add an unusual flair and delightful surprise.
- Windows and sliding glass doors all across the rear of the home brighten the whole house.
- The covered lanai is huge and shelters you from the hot sun.
- Arched entryways are found all throughout the home and special ceiling treatments abound.
- The master bathroom has an unusual round shower that gives the home distinction.
- The second floor holds the third bedroom with its own private bath and sitting room.
- Double doors open to the second floor covered balcony.
- This floor would make a wonderful in-law suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,694 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,112 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 582 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 951 sq. ft.
- Entry: 86 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 470 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 106' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 764 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss