About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Angles accent the shape of this unique home plan. Numerous windows and a large three-car garage provide a contemporary look for this 2,147 square foot home plan. The entry opens into a large vaulted great room with a rear dining room, also vaulted. There is a center fireplace and many windows bathing the area in sunlight.
- Dining room has a door that opens onto a veranda in the rear. The vaulted nook overlooks the veranda as well. The kitchen angles off the nook in the rear. It has a centrally located walk-in pantry, along with a center island containing the cook top and an eating bar. Over the double sink is a garden window, ideal for growing herbs or flowers.
- The entire left side of the house plan is dedicated to bedrooms and the utility room. Around the corner from the kitchen is a linen closet with a full bath across the hall. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are adjacent to the master suite, which doglegs out on the rear of the home plan. Each bedroom has its own wall closet and large windows. A hall closet for storage is located next to the closet for bedroom 3.
- Down a hall between the two spare bedrooms is the master suite. As it is laid out on the floor plan, it is vaulted with a vanity and single sink along one wall, extending into the tub room. Behind this area is a large corner walk-in closet. The windows form a bay with a door opening into the backyard. There is also another door that opens onto the veranda.
- As an alternate plan, the bedroom would have full sitting room in the rear, a larger walk-in closet in the front, and a corner bath in the rear. This plan would no longer include the vaulted ceiling nor the vanity.
- The utility is located across from the two spare bedrooms and is large in width. A door opens to the three-car garage, which has two separate storages areas. One storage area has a workbench and could be used as a shop. The other storage area is ideal for keeping lawn mowers, tillers, or bikes, as it is accessible through a door the backyard.