Unique Blend of Stucco and Stone
About This Plan
- A unique blend of stucco and stone make this home plan appealing. The massive columns that grace the front of the porch lead you into a home that was carefully designed to maximize space.
- The kitchen features a walk-in pantry and an eat-in island and flows directly into the adjacent nook. You'll love the view of the back yard that the family offers with its large wall of windows.
- The downstairs is rounded out with a formal living room, dining room and den.
- Upstairs you'll find a master suite with large walk-in closet and jacuzzi tub.
- Three additional bedrooms and a full bath complete the second level.
- The three-stall garage features an additional area that perfect for a golf cart or additional storage of any kind.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,683 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,426 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,257 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1112 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss