Unique Blend of Traditional and European
About This Plan
- This unique story and a half home plan combines a traditional design with European detailing.
- The two-story ceiling of the entry carries through the home into the great room where a fireplace flanked with built-in cabinets awaits.
- The kitchen features an eat-in island that leads to an attached nook and screened porch.
- A formal dining room, den and music room, complete the main floor.
- The master bedroom suite has tray ceilings, spacious walk-in closet and bath with jacuzzi tub.
- Upstairs you find three additional bedrooms, two of which have their own walk-in closets and attached bathrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,251 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,350 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 901 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 144 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 4"
- Depth: 62' 4"
- Max ridge height: 32' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 786 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss