Unique Ceiling Designs
About This Plan
- Stucco and brick grace the fa'ade of this traditional ranch home plan giving it a curb appeal to be admired. You'll be impressed with the unique ceiling designs as you enter the foyer of this home plan.
- To your left you'll find a formal dining room with tray ceiling and directly ahead is a spacious great room with angled vaulted ceiling. A see through fireplace follows that same angle and opens into the kitchen nook area.
- The master suite features a tray ceiling in the bedroom and a sitting room off to the side of the home.
- Two additional bedrooms and a shared full bath can be found on the opposite side of the home for maximum privacy for mom and dad.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,216 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,216 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,216 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 194 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 832 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss