Unique Circular Master Suite
About This Plan
- A balanced facade adds great curb appeal to this stately European home plan.
- Each of the two car garages enters into a north or south gallery that leads to a grand stair hall.
- Beamed ceilings adorn the family room and kitchen that are open to each other.
- Double doors lead to the rear portico where four wide columns make a grand formal statement.
- The highlight of this home is the unique circular master suite that will have everyone marveling.
- Double doors open out to the second floor portico that is just for the master suite.
- Three other large bedrooms and a second floor laundry room complete this level.
- Related Plans: See house plans 12095JL, 12174JL and 12165JL for other versions of this plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,270 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,660 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,610 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,650 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 39' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1040 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 4" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick