Unique Contemporary Design
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This unique contemporary home plan has four rooms which could be used as bedrooms, none of them adjacent to each other.
- The master suite located on the upper level has a huge walk-in closet, plus a dressing room with vanity separate from the bathroom. Access to an attic storage area is through the closet.
- At the opposite end of the upper floor is a room which could be an activity room, bedroom, studio or exercise room. Clutter can be tucked out of sight in the small secondary room, hidden behind pocket doors on the front side of the activity room. This area could be converted to a closet, if needed.
- The activity room overlooks the high-ceilinged living room on one side over a railing, while the landing outside the room bridges and overlooks the entry foyer and living room.
- Another bedroom with walk-in closet and private bathroom is located downstairs, below the activity room, and the fourth is across from the utility room. The addition of a door near the front entrance would make this a convenient location for a home office.
- The huge country kitchen has a bright eating nook and walk-in pantry. The adjacent dining room is partially open to the living room, separated only by the bricks of a half-wall that backs the woodstove. The bricks serve the additional function of holding the heat and radiating it out long after the fire has faded to ashes.