Unique Contemporary Home with RV Bays
About This Plan
- This very special Contemporary house plan has unique features like tall RV garage bays, a covered dog run and a two-story entry foyer.
- There's a huge covered porch on the ground level and an even bigger uncovered balcony on the upper floor where the main living area is.
- Transom windows and tall walls of glass brighten the upper floor and there's even a solarium with sliding glass doors to the balcony.
- The open layout makes the whole living area feel huge.
- The second floor is an open vault ceiling that starts at 9’ and goes up to 14’-8” at the great room wall and further to 16’1 at the foyer.
- There's room for a king size bed in the bedroom and a big walk-in closet and bathroom complete this unique home.
- The RV garage doors measure 12' wide by 13'6" high.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,319 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 129 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,190 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 928 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 802 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 42' 8"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached, RV Garage
- Area: 1237 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 14' 6" Second Floor / 14' 7"
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Laundry
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Wrap Around Porch