Unique Country Craftsman with Loft
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Craftsman features, such as the low-pitched roof, overhanging eaves, and square columns, mark this home as a special home. A warm and inviting great room is centrally located on the main level, with great views to the rear yard. Additionally, there is a large, uncovered deck, which opens off of the great room, dining room and master suite.
- The kitchen and dining room area is light and airy with an attached screened porch.
- The master suite, with its doorway to the rear deck, offers a serene haven after a great day of work or play. The master bath is complete with His & Hers vanities, a separate shower and garden tub or Jacuzzi, and a large walk-in closet.
- A large guest room graces the front of the house, and keeps guests on the main level.
- The breezeway from the screened porch leads to a two car detached garage.
- A loft overlooks the great room below. The vaulted ceiling in the great room extends over the loft and creates a vault in the loft that ranges from 12'6" at the top of the stairs down to 9'. The loft is approximately 15' x 9'6".
- Two bedrooms, each with its own walk-in closet and attached bath, mirror each other on opposite sides of the recreation room. Additionally, there is plenty of storage space on this level, as well as two mechanical areas that support the home.
- A centrally located recreation room and bar area, which leads out onto a covered deck will be a focal point for guests.
- There is a two car garage attached to the house by a breezeway.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,385 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,252 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,026 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 107 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 259 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 103' 3"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Detached, Attached
- Area: 700 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Photo Gallery