Unique Craftsman Bungalow
About This Plan
- A charming clipped roofline and decorative wood trim accent the exterior of this unique Craftsman bungalow.
- The front formal room with tray ceiling could be used as a dining room, study or formal living room.
- In back, the marvelous open floor plan lets you see all the way from the kitchen through the nook into the family room with its big fireplace.
- A covered deck beyond is great for dining al fresco.
- The master suite has a lovely tray ceiling, private bathroom and large walk-in closet.
- Two additional bedrooms and a hall bath occupy the upper floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,889 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,409 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 480 sq. ft.
- Deck: 180 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 42' 2"
- Depth: 61' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 420 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"