About This Plan
- A clipped roofline, transoms and three circle-top windows give this Northwest home plan an unusual appearance.
- The front entry porch wraps around the great room with its corner fireplace.
- From here you can see the kitchen with its eating bar and corner window sink.
- Dine outdoors on the side porch that has doors to the den in back.
- The whole second floor is devoted to the ' suite that has a private loft, large walk-in closet and private bathroom.
- A safe room has been designed off the bathroom, another unique feature that makes this home special.
- A drive-under garage suits this plan for a sloping lot.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,797 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,260 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 537 sq. ft.
- Deck: 180 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 9"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 870 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" 0' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N
- Framing Type: Truss