Unique Home Plan
About This Plan
- A wonderful blend of European and Southern home plan styles characterizes this unique home plan.
- The main house is surrounded by a delightful wrap-around veranda with a screened porch off the master suite.
- Every room is spacious and elegant, especially the unusual oval dining room.
- A huge bow window and tray ceiling make the Grand Room truly special.
- Work from home in the over-sized study or in the office by the kitchen.
- A covered arbor gives you green space to enjoy.
- Two of the suites on the second floor have private sitting rooms that open to a second floor terrace.
- The third suite has a huge terrace that faces the front of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 8,397 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 5,581 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,816 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 257' 0"
- Depth: 120' 0"
- Max ridge height: 54' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 665 sq. ft.
- Count: 6 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 12' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick