Unique Home Plan with Country Charm
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Blooming with country charm, this home plan features a unique design of vertical siding and stone masonry creating a home with a look that's all its own.
- A formal dining room lies to your left as you enter. Just ahead there is a captivating view out the back of the home through a two-story wall of windows in the great room.
- The adjacent kitchen, complete with breakfast bar and walk-in pantry, flows easily into the nook where you'll love enjoying your morning cup of coffee.
- The master suite with a step ceiling, spacious walk-in closet, dual sinks and jacuzzi tub is tucked behind the kitchen for maximum privacy.
- Upstairs you'll find three additional bedrooms and a full bath.
- A three-stall garage with ample storage completes this home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,629 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,835 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 794 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 690 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss