Unique Home Plan with Lots of Style
About This Plan
- This traditional ranch home offers spacious rooms and thoughtful details for a unique plan with lots of style.
- The kitchen features a large eat-in island that overlooks both the great room and sun room to create a space that is open and comfortable.
- A sunroom and dining area affords sunlit relaxation, and access to the rear deck.
- The master suite revels in a magnificent bath, and a secondary bedroom nearby could serve as a refined study.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,872 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,872 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 88' 4"
- Depth: 77' 5"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1178 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss